Wednesday 13 June 2012

Work Work Work

With less than 60 days to go on this amazing adventure, it is full speed ahead. Two factors are at play here, 1: I can see how much work needs to be done and the time is now short, 2: the employer has suddenly realised the diversity and depth of my skill base and is finding more and more things they want done. I have a priority list printed on my office pinboard and am chomping my way through it. They are all worthy tasks and I'm enjoying the challenge and the satisfaction of completing these nation building items.
I'm enjoying being part of the team here at Rundu Vocational, they are a fun bunch of people and I've been welcomed and included in a great work environment.
I have only been working since my last post, so here are some more Photos from our Etosha trip.
 Friendship is Black and White.

Midday stroll.

Lilac breasted Roller

Terrified zebras, see how paniced they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment